Open Source Strategy Forum 2020
Open Source Strategy Forum is the ONLY conference dedicated to driving collaboration and innovation in financial services through open source. Join us virtually on November 12 & 13 to hear from industry leaders and experts across financial services, technology and open source as they come together for thought-provoking insights and conversations about how to best leverage open source software to solve industry challenges.
- Leveraging open source to drive innovation and deliver value in highly regulated industries
- Introductions and technical talks on open source projects driven by and relevant to financial services
- Cloud, blockchain, AI, desktop interop, synthetic data, regulation and many more open source tech topics changing the financial services landscape
- Legal, compliance, policy and process
- Growing and sustaining open source projects