FOSSASIA Summit 2023 returns as an in-person and online event, taking place from Thursday 13th April to Saturday 15th April. Join us in Singapore to connect with businesses, developers, and tech communities from around the world and learn about the latest developments in open source.
The FOSSASIA Summit is an annual event for professionals, developers, companies, researchers and tech communities from around the world. During the three day event participants get together in Singapore to share projects and ideas, learn from each other, and network. The event is one of the longest running IT conferences in Asia.
At the 2023 summit we focus on sustainable technologies, resilience and solutions for a rapidly changing world. Public health, renewable energy, food production and climate change will remain major challenges in the coming decades. Solutions require new approaches and technologies. How can FOSS/Open Source software and Open Hardware approaches help? What solutions exist, what are engineers working on? What are emerging technologies? And, what standards do we need to ensure interoperability, security and the economical use of our resources and energy?
The topics of the tracks at the event range from artificial intelligence, to robotics, cloud & DevOps, databases, hardware and firmware, blockchain, to Open Source standards as well as web and mobile technologies.
So, let’s meet up at the FOSSASIA Summit and shape the unknown!
- Cloud and DevOps
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain & Financial Services
- Web & Mobile
- Hardware, Firmware, Chips
- Open Source Standards
Why attend the FOSSASIA Summit?
- Find out what industry-leading companies and projects are doing and where technologies are heading
- Explore career opportunities with the world’s leading tech companies
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning about the latest development in open source
- Connect in-person with tech experts, business professionals and developers
- Learn about the latest trends in open source technologies
- Find out how others are using FOSS solutions to gain efficiencies
To reserve your slot, please click here for an early bird ticket.
Interested in becoming a speaker? Please propose a talk, panel or workshop before February 8.
Want to share about your Open Source project or showcase your company as a sponsor or exhibitor? Please fill out the form here.