We are Kopano, an Open Source software vendor with over 10 years of experience in email and communication. Since communication in the business world these days is more than just email, we are bringing various communication technologies together in a single platform.
Our young and dynamic teams are situated in The Netherlands and in Germany. From these offices we work together with hundreds of partners to serve thousands of customers worldwide, as well as with many worldwide experts in the field of open source development and various Linux communities.
We are looking for…
… someone to keep the oil in the wheels of our external communications. She or he raises Kopano’s visibility in the market and works with (open source) opinion leaders to spread the word about Kopano.
We need a positive, persevering and influential person who enjoys working in teams. Someone who is eager to learn, gain more experience and share this experience to help Kopano and its employees reach their full communications potential.
Of course you should have experience with social media, maybe you have even written product or company papers. Perfect oral and written communication skills in English are a must, Dutch or German are an added benefit.
It would be great (but not required) if you have a good grasp groupware and email products and standards and/or demonstrable activity in one or more open source projects.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- HBO/WO education level
- fulltime availability (40 hours per week)
Some other qualities we look for in our new Marketing Coordinator;
- Comfortable to approach people to create and maintain online professional relationships with opinion leaders.
- Be the ‘spider in the web’: working together with and facilitating our internal ‘product owners’ and other content specialists to create new content such as documents, whitepapers, blogs and other digital materials.
- Be (strongly) involved in the organization of and communication about our events.
- Proactive multi-tasker with a “let’s get the job done” mentality.
- Have affinity with open source and software products.
… free coffee and tea as much as you can drink ;-). And of course we offer market conform salary, secondary benefits such as lunches, pension and significant flexibility in finding a good work-life balance. We support your personal development in a broad range of technical and non-technical aspects through training, monthly coaching and bi-yearly reviews.
You get to collaborate and exchange ideas with skilled colleagues and experts at Kopano, in the open source community and beyond. We make sure you can work with good processes, nice equipment and state-of-the-art tools such as the Atlassian stack (Confluence, Jira) and interaction with external branding and communication experts.