Adaptant is looking for a motivated (Lead) Cloud DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our team in Adaptant Labs. You will be lead member of a growing team working in cutting edge R&D and product development in privacy enhancing and data protection technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate interest in personal data protection & security, data sovereignty of individuals as well as in directly developing privacy enhancing tools and their infrastructure. Adaptant Labs are looking for someone with good experience in a number of fields from planning and provisioning cloud infrastructures (IaaS/PaaS) to orchestration and deployment of microservice container based service pipelines (SaaS).
- Lead the development of innovative infrastructures and research prototypes in the fields of personal data and data protection
- Liaise and report as technical domain expert to our research consortia and partners
- Work closely with our product development team assisting across requirements analysis to product and service development and deployment
- Where applicable, actively contribute to relevant Open Source communities
- Where applicable, contribute to and liaise with relevant standards bodies
- Constructively collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and end-users