Adaptant is looking for a motivated Big Data Infrastructure Engineer (m/f) to join our team in Adaptant Labs. You will be lead member of a growing team working in cutting edge R&D and product development in privacy enhancing and data protection technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate interest in personal data protection & security, data sovereignty of individuals as well as in directly developing privacy enhancing tools and their infrastructure. Adaptant Labs are looking for someone with good experience in planning and provisioning cloud analytics tools and their integration into secure, consent based access control components.
- Lead the development, deployment and integration of secure, consent-oriented analytics infrastructures and applications development
- Work as big data domain expert in our research projects and product development
- Work closely with our product development team assisting across requirements analysis to product and service development and deployment
- Where applicable, actively contribute to relevant Open Source communities
- Where applicable, contribute to and liaise with relevant standards bodies
- Constructively collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and end-users