We are looking for a talented and driven Administrative Assistant (m/f) to join our small and growing team to help manage our Head office in Munich. The ideal candidate will be efficient, resourceful, highly organised, able to carry out their tasks with a minimum of supervision, and will be comfortable being part of a team.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routeing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervises and trains other administrative staff (as needed).
Provides historical reference by developing and utilising filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.